A comprehensive unit to perform the vibration experiments. Three different modules are provided upon which three batches can work simultaneously. Work of assembly & dismantling is reduced to much extent, which is its distinct advantage over conventional common frame type units.
2. Compound pendulum
3. radius of gyration of bi-filar suspension.
4. Tri-filar suspension.
1. undamped torsional vibrations of single rotor system.
2. Damped torsional vibrations of single rotor system.
3. Undamped torsional vibrations of double rotor system.
1. free vibrations of helical coiled spring.
2. free vibrations of spring mass system.
3. forced damped vibrations of a spring mass system.
4. Lateral vibrations of simply supported beam.
5. Verification of Dunkerleys rule.